We focus on helping clients design and build tomorrow’s organization. We provide tailor- made solutions to complex business issues faced by the client by working collaboratively with them and developing an understanding of their needs and aspirations since client’s success is our success and we are profoundly committed to mutual progression.
Our service is intertwined with an emphasis on knowledge, research, experience, and professionalism.
Being accessible and responsive while standing behind our clients with statutory and regulatory requirements is our goal.
Audit & Assurance
Our Audit and Assurance Services help clients not only achieve their regulatory objective as an Attest function, but also achieve control over the business objective from an accounting and financial perspective. As a part of the Attest function, we also offer sector-wise in-depth analysis of financials surrounding the business environment.
· Statutory Audit under Indian and International GAAP
· Internal Audit
· Tax Audit
· International taxation Audit
· GST Audit
· Management Audit
· Due Diligence Audit
· Information System Audit
· Bank Audit
· Concurrent Audit
· Stock Audit
· Special Audits
Continuous development and increasing complexities in economic environment lead legislators to bring rapid changes in tax laws. We provide in-depth and well thought advice to our clients. Whether are you thinking for a restructuring of your business or coming to terms with frequent changes in tax regulations we advise you how to confront and navigate through those situations and provide an accurate and deep insight to meet business needs.
We advise our clients on major developments in taxation regimes occurring periodically and their effect on business. We provide you with effective processes to improve your day-to-day reporting thereby reducing attribution errors, reducing costs and ensuring your taxes are handled correctly.
· Obtaining PAN for any person.
· Advance tax estimation and deposit.
· Providing regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
· Filing Income Tax return for all kinds of persons like: employees of corporate clients, Society, Trust, Firm, Companies.
· Liaison with Income tax department for rectification, assessment, obtaining refunds etc.
· Expertise in complicated direct tax assessments.
· Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
· Advice on future tax implications in respect of the potential acquisition.
· Settlement of various issues raised under FEMA.
· Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax.
· Effective Tax Management and Advisory Services.
· Tax Planning for Corporates and others.
· Designing / restructuring salary structure to minimise tax burden.
· Tax Audit
· International Taxation Audit.
· Application of Trust/Society U/s 12A and 80G.
· Filling of Various Forms like Form 10BD, Form 10, Form 10E etc. to meet compliance under income tax act.
· Advice on all matters related to compliance of TDS/TCS provisions.
· Obtaining Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN).
· Periodic review of TDS/ Withholding Tax compliance.
· Computation of monthly TDS.
· Monthly reconciliation of TDS due and deposited.
· Monthly deposit of TDS electronically/manually.
· Issue of monthly/annual TDS certificates.
· Filing of quarterly E-TDS/Manual Returns.
· Filing of Correction Statements.
· TDS assessment.
GST Law and Custom Tax Law are broadly based on transactions and liability will arise regardless of profitability. With overall indirect tax rates ranging between 0 to 28 percent based on the nature of goods, Indirect Tax exposure can grow quickly if you do not have a cohesive Indirect Tax plan and firm understanding of specific Indirect Tax requirements.
We can help with timely planning and ongoing compliance solutions to ensure that you are on right side of the law always. Our team can help you develop or refine your Indirect Tax strategy and address the Indirect Tax implications of most types of business transactions.
This will also help you to reduce costs, minimize risk and at the same time increase confidence that nothing has been missed.
Goods and Services Tax
GST Migrations and Registrations
Filing of GST Returns (Regular Dealer, Composition Dealer, ISD, Non-Resident, E-Commerce, etc)
GST Consultancy/Advisory on various issues of GST
Impact Analysis on Business Segments
GST Audits as per GST Act, 2017
Compilation of Data of Input Tax Credit
Transition from Pre-GST to GST Regime
Maintenance of Records for Compliance
Strategic Business Planning under GST Regime
GSTN Number Verification Services
HSN Code Finder
A detailed understanding of our clients’ needs helps us provide specific financial models for their future growth. We provide end-to-end corporate advisory services for international as well as domestic business practices.
Corporate Secretarial services
Corporate Law Consultancy
Mergers & Acquisitions
Due Diligence services
Monitoring of Funds Management
Review and Structuring of Financial and Managerial Resources
Preparations of Project Reports
Preparation of CMA data for bank loans
Private placement of shares, Inter-Corporate Deposit, Terms loans, working capital limits, etc
External Credit Borrowings (ECBs).
Bookkeeping Services & Accounting Services
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments by an individual person or an organization/corporation. We provide accounting services so that clients can progressively work towards enhancing their businesses while we cater upon their legal and documentary formalities.
Our services include:
Accounting System Design & Implementation
Asset Accounting Management
Depreciation and Amortization Schedules